Monday, March 21, 2016

Week 12

My grandma Judy, my dad's mom, is one of my favorite people. I've learned a lot from having her as my grandmother. My grandma Judy is an excellent cook. There is nothing better than going to her house because every single time she always has some kind of homemade cookie or pie made. She's a really good at making scrapbooks as well. She always comes to all of her grandchildren's events and takes pictures. She makes a scrapbook of everything important that happened with all of us for every year. My grandma Judy is also very challenged at working modern technology. She has a flip phone for her cell phone and she uses Facebook on her computer. I love getting emails from her because they are always almost comical. She doesn't know how to type very well so it is always amusing trying to read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment